Elevator Forum

Chaney Stair Chair ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Chaney Stair Chair lift

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,601 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4936]
In need of dwg
Chaney Stair Chair lift
Wecolator / liberty lift
WD 101 wec



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think I might have a drawing, although I have multiple drawings depending on the vintage. Each electrical drawing for these things can fit on one page so I can send you all six.

What is your email address?



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Many thanks ABE it's [email protected]

Thanks Again



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matis Max)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi! I would like to share this great online resource for anyone seeking a chair-stair-lifts: http://www.archiexpo.com/prod/thyssenkrupp-access/chair-stair-lifts-61349-265747.html. Hope this is a useful resource for you other readers.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top