Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

need prints

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,185 Views
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4825]
I am working on a 1966 Dover hydro in Beverly hills, ca. I'm in need of a set of prints. I'll post a few pics of controller. There is a tag that says type 93444. It uses the 120a.c potter-brumfield d.p.d.t. relays and some actually have a third pole like a mini set of auxiliaries on the bottom. Thanks in advance, Philly



   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you know if it is a GAE (Garden Apartment Elevator) or an engineered job? What issues are you having, if any? Christy collett could probably help with the prints. I think I have parts of the print. Does it have Gal equipment?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Send me an email and I will send what I have



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Funny Johnny, I saw the letters g.a.e. written on the wheel of the door operator and wondered why. Please enlighten me what a garden apt. Elevator is. It has the original Dover operator, and my issue is that it doesn't slow down in the up direction only into an intermediate floor. Eco mag switch is good.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
GAE was a package Dover offered back in the day. If you PM me with # of stops I'll send you a diagram.

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It is a 4 stop. My email is [email protected]. thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Probably the LR relay is not making. Loose rivets on the armature.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top