Elevator Forum

ERNI prints or manu...
 
Notifications
Clear all

ERNI prints or manual

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,824 Views
(@getdnet)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4794]
Hello
I am in need of any Otis ERNI info I can get, prints, I/O locations, anything. Everthing has been removed or damaged from/at the job site. Any help would be great.
Thx



   
Quote
(@elevatorman-ny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
try contacting this man...jim collet , [email protected] this man will help you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ERNI was a dispatch overlay. I've seen it used on circle W, big O, Composites, etc..

And since it is an overlay it is designed to tie into all the controls listed above, which means that each job is basically a one of a kind.

Knowing the theory of operation is one thing. Having the original job prints is crucial on this, of for that matter, any Overlay.(IMHO)..Might be worth biting the bullet, and contacting Big O about purchasing the original job prints.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top