Elevator Forum

Otis 506 escalator ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis 506 escalator prints vintage 1992

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,183 Views
(@GigaGeek)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20028]
Hello,

I am looking for some Otis escalator 506 prints vintage 1992ish. I would also like to know what the naming and identification of the components are.

The unit I am working on has been messed with over the years. I think some of the contactors are wrong. Weirdly I have 24vac contactors and 24vdc contactors fed from the same supply (24vac).

The prints I have are hard to read and are incomplete.

Thanks in advance,
Any help is appreciated👍



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM me an email will send what I have..



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Don,t get confused ..Otis made severasl 506.the original 506 was in the 80,s folowed by the 506SL or slimline manufactured in the 90,s two totally different escalators.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Never got an email to send too.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top