Elevator Forum

Monarch Elevator pr...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Monarch Elevator prints

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,614 Views
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7959]
I am looking for any and all prints for an old monarch traction car - 2 speed ac. This is monarch elevators of North Carolina. If anyone has a set of these prints(even for a hydro) I would be glad to pay for any copying and mailing expenses. please pm or reply to the post Thanks.



   
Quote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Found some, if anyone else is looking.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I needed one for a hydro. Do you have that one available?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
unfortunately I do not, I can email you what I have if you think it would get you close. PM me your email address if you're interested.



   
ReplyQuote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a monarch with no paperwork/prints- 3 stop traction.
Any chance you could help?



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have an 6A1LH-CD-MD that's in remarkably good shape. A copy oforiginal, might be able to take picture clear enough. Should have some others (have to check storage), I've worked on plenty, most did not have any good prints.
Let me know if this would help



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Didn't notice the original date of this post, sorry.
J.Clark, let me look in storage maybe I can help



   
ReplyQuote
(@Look at this)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello folks. I work at an antique store in Fredericksburg, Va that has a Monarch hydraulic freight elevator in it. I have been the Operations Manager a year and it has not posed any problems till recently and I have searched all over for any information on it and this site appears to be my best answer. If someone does have prints for a hydro elevator, or how to get any information at all, I would be very thankful!! (I found a youtube video of this exact elevator posted 2 or 3 years ago by someone who traveled here just to ride in it. I don't know if seeing it would help...) Thanks folks!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hatchet727)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I see this is an old thread, does anyone possibly have prints available for a 3 stop traction Monarch?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top