Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

garaventa

13 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
22.3 K Views
(@reliable)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8072]
does anyone have a wiring diagram for a garaventa genesis vertical hydro lift?



   
Quote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it not printed on the inside of the cover?



   
ReplyQuote
(@reliable)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
no nothing there



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What print number do you need? There should be a sticker on the duct covers inside the controller or on the cover of the controller or inside the cover of the controller. I need the schematic number and/or the wiring diagram number and the revision letter.



   
ReplyQuote
(@reliable)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you in advance. I should be at the job sometime this week I will look for the numbers and post them here.



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a print I need to scan it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@reliable)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
aquadag thank you for letting me know you have a print. If you could scan it and email it to [email protected] I would appreciate it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@reliable)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Johnny I was at the job the only number on the equipment is the ser. no. 27947



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There should be a paper label inside the controller. On the older jobs, it was stuck on the wiring duct covers. On the later models, it is inside the controller. Did aquadags print work? Give me some more info and an email to send them. PLC? Garavents PDOs? Powerlocks or mechanical locks? Solenoid relays inside the controller or below the controller?



   
ReplyQuote
(@reliable)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
aquadags did not send a print. I have this unit running but would like a print for future use. It has power doors,solenoid relays inside the controller.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
give me an email and I send several



   
ReplyQuote
(@udder)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I nneed a schematic for a Genesis lift also. Serial # 29650



   
ReplyQuote
(@joaquim1972)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello,
I need an electrical schematic for Garventa Genesis (command only made ​​by relays) without electronic boards. In Portugal it is difficult to find out this information ... can you help me?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top