Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Library

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.5 K Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26231]
Still looking for those wiring diagrams to add to my 20,000 sheet library. Would really like to scan and catalog that old stuff before it's gone forever.

Work Safe,

Jim



   
Quote
(@Chris)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I probably have some old Otis and ESI, what are you looking for?



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you happen to have CEDES platform lift prints?



   
ReplyQuote
(@maine_r)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are they all on paper .... Or did you turn them into PDF'S ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Jim collette passed away several years ago. He had amassed a huge library spanning over 100 years of elevators, escalators. platform lifts and dumb waiters. all on digital media He was a great guy with awesome elevator man stories. He even wrote a book and made a really good relay tester. He will be missed by all who knew him. He had a business of print repairs from damage from folding or whatever. I'm no Jim but may be able to help with prints im not running a business just helping my fellow tradesmen.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for posting about Jim. I never really knew.
I remember sending him old Armor prints so he could scan them to his files. He would always cover the shipping. He really wanted to help the industry with this info that is disappearing.
My heart goes out to his family!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Pauli466)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i found some old payne elevator prints



   
ReplyQuote
(@Davewc)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m looking for some prints for a southeastern winding drum machine with a gal operation mod. Operation sel coll. Control 1 spd ac . Drawing no 43E3446. 9/18/75



   
ReplyQuote
(@bernienh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
do you have a print of a dover home lift model # 60701-3



   
ReplyQuote
(@Positivity)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello all,
I’m new to this forum and would really appreciate any help or feedback.

I’m looking for electrical prints for single speed horn elevator around 70 year old with selector.

Last edited by Positivity; 10/18/23 03:08 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@bernienh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
what was the name of the book. i am looking any information that will help me I was a member the IBEW and the CWA union member for over 40 years.



   
ReplyQuote
(@bernienh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I live in NH concord area



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top