Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Here's Another

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,738 Views
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12454]
Any have diagrams or obits for the attached. Alive and not too well in Harrisburg West Virginia.

Thanks

Attachments
IMG_0602.JPG (830.88 KB, 168 downloads)
IMG_0604.JPG (208.01 KB, 104 downloads)
IMG_0603.JPG (480.83 KB, 98 downloads)



   
Quote
(@lifer65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any idea what it is?? Not seen it around here I'm sorry to say



   
ReplyQuote
 iggy
(@iggy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
could it be Virginia Control?



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wow, I hate to say it but that looks home made.



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've had one very similar to this on service back in the eighties if memory serves. I may have prints somewhere back in the shop. Be easier if could remember manufacturer.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Happy Holidays,

If I could get a copy would be like Santa coming right to my house.

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
sorry, christycollett. The only print I found was not the one. I'll keep my eyes open. Good luck, may hafta troubleshoot by common sense and draw it down as you trace wires.



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Don't fix-um anymore. Just supply them.

Thanks for the effort.

Work Safe,

Jim



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top