Elevator Forum

Help filling in the...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Help filling in the blanks

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,130 Views
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34757]
I believe this is a southeastern controlled , but it’s labeled as a kiekafier , does anyone have a similar schematic I could use to help fill in the missing information. ? This is the best I could fill in the old faded print
Attachments
FDDCA971-3833-4183-B211-CB2577D1D2B7.jpeg (137.5 KB, 49 downloads)
281708ED-5C3C-4FF3-8BAA-C43A11A58FB3.jpeg (100.28 KB, 24 downloads)



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If it is labeled Kiekhaefer in the controller it’s a very good chance the controller was made by CJ Anderson out of Chicago and private labeled for Kiekhaefer. CJ Anderson is still in business and impressively still has copies of prints for almost all the controllers they built. I have gotten replacement prints for jobs made in the 20s-30s from them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ashley)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Definitely not cj anderson , has these relay
Attachments
8A5F51A7-5906-4A01-8DA0-280102654EBE.jpeg (657.28 KB, 24 downloads)
1D6920A0-6B21-4B69-977C-B79EECC20DC3.jpeg (2.45 MB, 24 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sure looks like the older southeasterns. Does it have that strange valve? I have some prints for southeastern you are welcome to if you like.



   
ReplyQuote
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It is 100% an old Southeastern. I have (2) of them on my route. Unfortunately, no prints! I can tell you that 90% of the time the small shunt on the wafer relay brakes (as shown in the pictures you posted yellow wire). I have found that using "Super Flexible" wire from McMaster and soldering a new shunt will fix it better than a standard wire. Pull all the small shunts fix the broken ones then pull them again!!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top