Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
16/02/2023 4:01 am
Hello,
I am looking for schematics on the Concord infinity model with Virginia controller if anyone could help out.
Thanks
16/02/2023 7:25 am
Call Savaria 800.265.5416 or Virginia Controls 804.225.5530
16/02/2023 9:04 am
Is this an elevator or a vpl? I thought the infinity was a savaria elevator not concord
Topic starter
16/02/2023 7:08 pm
Originally Posted by solidstate
Is this an elevator or a vpl? I thought the infinity was a savaria elevator not concord
Its in a house - VPL. Concord was bought out by Savaria
16/02/2023 9:08 pm
The infinity (when under concord brand ) was always a residential elevator , not a Vertical platform lift. It was the only model they kept the name of. Let me check the Savaria Google drive and see if they have the old concord prints.
16/02/2023 9:42 pm
Can’t upload pdfs can you post your email
07/09/2023 4:42 am
Would you by chance have a set of schematics for a Concord Infinity home elevator, 2004 installation? Thank you.