Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
01/07/2012 12:05 am
Hey guys. This is my first post on here, i don't know how often these things get answered or viewed, hopefully not too long. Anyway, i'm new to the group. I have a Garaventa Xpress II inclined wheelchair lift (No, it's not an elevator) and am trying to find some information regarding the safety string on these units. I've never worked on one before, have the mechanical workings of it figured out, but it won't run. The 2 safety string relays are not picking, but i appear to be getting direction and brake relays picking. There is about 20-30 different limit switches on this thing, and of course no prints at the job. Does anybody here deal with Garaventa?
Topic starter
06/07/2012 6:20 pm
If anyone has any prints or line diagrams for one of these units please hit me up. I have a few more days before i have to approach the customer telling them they are going to have to purchase a set from the dealer who installed the unit, and they want to gouge the heck out of them, which is unfortunate due to the fact they are a non profit church.
06/07/2012 8:59 pm
How about contacting Garaventa directly and getting the drawings?
http://www.garaventalift.ca/en.html
Google...who'd have thunk it..
Topic starter
10/07/2012 5:36 am
Yeah, did that while i was still on site at the job, their reply was that i had to obtain them from a registered dealer. There are two dealers in my state from what i can tell, neither of them very close, and both very tight grasped because they would rather have the service call. Can't blame them, but it does make it very difficult/expensive to get a set. I'm not a quitter, but if i can't get the prints, i will have no choice.
22/07/2012 7:07 am
Hi JopOSopHop,
I have a PDF file of Garaventa express II lift , email me [email protected]
23/07/2012 12:19 am
11/08/2012 11:03 pm
I went to the Garaventa class, and have all the manuals at home,
Unfortunately, they are 250 miles away.
I go back home this next weekend, and will bring them back with me, and if to still need help, I can scan and email them to you.
[email protected]
Unfortunately, they are 250 miles away.
I go back home this next weekend, and will bring them back with me, and if to still need help, I can scan and email them to you.
[email protected]
28/02/2017 11:05 pm
Good morning guys,
I've got a buddy at work that needs some schematics for the Garaventa Express II. I've looked online and can't find any information on them. Can anyone share a copy of a manual or schematics for this incline unit.
Thanks in advance.
I've got a buddy at work that needs some schematics for the Garaventa Express II. I've looked online and can't find any information on them. Can anyone share a copy of a manual or schematics for this incline unit.
Thanks in advance.
01/03/2017 11:40 am
Pm me your email address.
Does anyone have hoistway learn procedure for their lula
Does anyone have hoistway learn procedure for their lula
Last edited by beaupeep; 03/01/17 03:41 AM.
23/08/2017 12:17 am
Does anyone have the prints for a garaventa xpress II?
thanks in advance
thanks in advance
15/07/2020 12:34 pm
Which Model
17/07/2020 2:22 pm
Elvoron-LULA 5200