Elevator Forum

Dover (Composite) A...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover (Composite) Acronyms

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,498 Views
(@hurricanewillie)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9050]
Does anyone have a list of acronym meanings for Relays, cards etc. on Dover composite prints? Would be a huge help!! Thanks.



   
Quote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a pdf with relay destinations only and I have a manual with all the info you want. The manual is too big to attach to an email.If you have a dropbox or google drive acct, I can send it to you. PM me an email address.



   
ReplyQuote
(@hurricanewillie)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I sent you a pm, thanks for your help!



   
ReplyQuote
 mjm
(@mjm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
those elevators where designed by ex-otis engineers and they are all pretty self explanatory. DR, Dcl, su, sd, ux, dx, fp, rfb, mo,cfc, rtt, P, ua, da, once you learn them, you'll know them forever. Dover composite prints are not generic. be careful



   
ReplyQuote
(@MENDEZ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you email that to me? [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Would you happen to have a sheet on which coils go to which relays?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top