Elevator Forum

Concord freight lif...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Concord freight lift circa 1986

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,418 Views
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9051]
Does anyone have prints for one of these units. I have one from the mid 80's that is lacking a print.

It is constant pressure, no car station (type A), two stops, controller is very basic, consisting of a couple contactors, and overload and a rectifier.

Any help you might be able to offer is greatly appreciated.



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you have the job number, you can call Concord and get a print emailed to you. If you do not have any luck with that, pm me the job number and I will pm you back the prints.



   
ReplyQuote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
pm sent, I contacted concord and got a few prints but none really match the job. I have no retirng cam and the prints show one.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pm sent. I really do not understand why you could not get help from Savaria. I have what you need. Give me your email.



   
ReplyQuote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I did recieve a couple variations from concord, the only problem is neither one was close to the job that was installed, or if one is, the job has been b@#tardised 😉



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top