Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
16/11/2017 7:46 am
Hey guys,
Union elevator company owner here (yes I still have a card). I have a Armor controller (traction) that I can not seam to find prints for. Could use some help. Unknown model but its a 1960 or so vintage. This has the stepper switch in the center of the controller with the up and down coil on each side of the round notched stepper wheel. Any help would be great. Thanks
Union elevator company owner here (yes I still have a card). I have a Armor controller (traction) that I can not seam to find prints for. Could use some help. Unknown model but its a 1960 or so vintage. This has the stepper switch in the center of the controller with the up and down coil on each side of the round notched stepper wheel. Any help would be great. Thanks
16/11/2017 2:22 pm
I have one set of old Armor prints, your welcome to a pdf copy of them if you Private Message me your email address.
Topic starter
28/11/2017 6:23 am
Thank you Rolly it is a lot better than what I have now.
23/12/2021 8:40 am
i know this is a old thread but is there anyway to get a copy of this print?