Elevator Forum

1971 Westinghouse S...
 
Notifications
Clear all

1971 Westinghouse SAPB hydro prints !!

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,368 Views
(@Cowdoodi)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30295]
Hi ,
Trying to find a set of Westinghouse prints that provide a single automatic push button setup with a 50 relay . Any help would be appreciated .



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry... thought I had it.. but no luck

Last edited by Rolly; 12/04/20 11:42 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Cowdoodi)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I appreciate you trying to help , thanks .



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i looked as well. sorry, dont have. havent seen anything with that 50 relay on it.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Cowdoodi,

Sorry, nothing for SAPB. I only have 2 Westinghouse units that we service. When we mod units, we become the owner of any equipment, parts, prints and manuals to the old equipment. What little info I have for the Hydrualics, I can only say my relay code book describes 50 relay as “Master call relay on PB control - only allows one call to be registered”.

Is there more then one 50 relay (50a, 50b) on the controller?

JKH



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top