Elevator Forum

1962 Southeastern H...
 
Notifications
Clear all

1962 Southeastern Hydro Passenger

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,724 Views
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29019]
Would anyone have wiring diagrams for this? I have some newer but the inspection circuit is very different.



   
Quote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I might have a print but cannot post a document to any threads or PM, hopefully an admin can assist me. Hang in there.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
NY Guy you could have Blaze PM you his email address and you could email him the attachment. I struggle with attaching pictures and certain docs on the forum because of file sizes. It might be because I use my phone instead of my laptop. I'm only slightly techy. Haha. Hope this helps. Have a great night.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NY Guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry, been away for a bit. Just PM’d Blaze. I have a 3 stop print



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top