Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
12/09/2014 8:19 am
Who's Buttons are these????
I have seen these buttons on several jobs now. Anyone know whose buttons these are?
How do you like the COP wiring? Beautiful work!!!!
How do you like the COP wiring? Beautiful work!!!!
13/09/2014 7:13 am
Seems like many of the new products are coming out of China...
14/09/2014 11:12 pm
They should have tied up that wiring to keep it from crawling out of the building.
08/11/2014 8:50 pm
The look like MAD fixtures from the back. Do you have a picture of the front?
17/11/2014 12:53 pm
Looks like a Chinese knockoff of DMG buttons. DMG is supplied through MAD fixtures and are Italian made.
17/11/2014 12:54 pm
And yes whoever wired that panel looks like they should be shot.
18/11/2014 7:07 am
Schindler uses these. I think they come from Innovative Industries
18/11/2014 9:33 pm
maybe vegalift(it)
19/12/2014 1:20 am
Look like Innovation industries
22/12/2015 12:31 am
Did you end up finding these buttons? I just ran across the manufacture today randomly, SCS Elevator out of Minn:
http://www.scselevatorproducts.com/buttons/
http://www.scselevatorproducts.com/buttons/