Elevator Forum

Unknown Controller
 
Notifications
Clear all

Unknown Controller

14 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,767 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1129]
Unknown Controller

Does anyone know which controller manufacture this is? I couldn't find any data plates, part #'s, names, nothing!!!!!!!!! All the relays are 48 VDC. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.


   
Quote
(@Robert Krieger)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check with ERM. http://www.elevatorresearch.com/
I think they recently sold out to Circus Elevator or Clowney or something that sounds like that.



   
ReplyQuote
(@bk2fla)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
that kinda looks like a century controller



   
ReplyQuote
(@J Sand)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not ERM. I have installed/worked on everything they have made. The OW stuff too.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Wrench)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe it's a Delta.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It's very similar to a Delta controller. I thought maybe they built it for someone, but they said no. Plus, I think they used 110 VDC relays rather than 48 VDC relays. This is a tough one.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it possibly an "Elevator Systems" controler? It looks very similar



   
ReplyQuote
(@doggie)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
looks like possibly an older virginia



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
You might be right on the Virginia. I'll have to check with them. I've never seen an all relay Virginia Controller, but that doesn't mean anything. Thanks for the tip!!!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@doggie)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i've seen a few virginia pure relay logic controllers



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe it is a "Precise" . I have an old precise print which has terminal designations very similiar to a Delta. it also has 48vdc relays.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey Scott, it is a Precise Controller I got the print and it matched perfectly. Thanks again! Good Job!



   
ReplyQuote
(@kiwinightstalker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Administrator
Hey Scott, it is a Precise Controller I got the print and it matched perfectly. Thanks again! Good Job!

So what prize does he get for the correct answer!!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I get an all expense trip to somewhere in Sydney.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top