Elevator Forum

First Canadian Plac...
 
Notifications
Clear all

First Canadian Place - Toronto

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,823 Views
(@Matthew)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#910]
First Canadian Place - Toronto

Here's some shots of The BMO Building in Toronto.

Otis Elevators with double decker cabs. Really cool building with tons of history.

Got a tour of the elevators by some Otis Mechanics.



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
nice pics-thanks for sharing 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matthew)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
id post more if i could.



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wow, car top safeties, too....



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matthew)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
it was a double decker car so i guess it would be car middle safeties. i couldn't tell you if they had them on the bottom as well as the middle but i would imagine so.



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
See the drip pan for the hoist ropes? And the signage, "Gain control of car before stepping on car top"? That's the top of the car. I think I see a little bit of the car top inspection station, too.

Anyway, its' awesome stuff. I've never seen a double decker car. There are none in Los Angeles, that's for sure.

Last edited by Vic; 07/24/11 04:33 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@kiwinightstalker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Double deckers = double trouble hated the things, lucky most of the probs I had was with the single decker goods lift, on the installations I worked on (not this one mentioned here and in another country) and they had been modded (401s like this one) from Kone controllers of some sort!!!!!.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ask_Electronics)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is this E411 controller?? 🙂 I have repaired a MCSS Processor Board. There is a 80186 lcc type processor 🙂

Last edited by Ask_Electronics; 08/11/11 12:13 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@kiwinightstalker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
woops just read the post again...should have been modded to 411s NOT 401s



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top