I worked in a 50 story that had b base. We could work all day, every day on leveling. I was told by a old otis guy that 3 degrees change in temp could throw your compounding off. The building expected us work leveling and also keep our maintenance up. That stuff needed to be modded 10 years ago. The mechanic who was the 40 hour a week resident kept that place immaculate. It was really cool to see that older equipment kept in that good of condition. That building is in the middle of a mod right now.
He had a car that stopped on the brake. Best leveling was maybe within 3 inches of the floor.
I declined to work on it, Too much liability.
I think we have the same customer. Vertitron controller with old Otis AC machine? I recently had to track down an intermittent fuse blowing problem in this building. Ended up being a pinched wire in one of the GAL "N" Style slide door interlock boxes. I think I lost 10 pounds running up and down those stairs so many times!