Elevator Forum

Emergency Phone
 
Notifications
Clear all

Emergency Phone

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,804 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5937]
Emergency Phone

This was a job I went to today. I thought I've seen all the Emergency phone arrangements but this is a new one. 🙂
Last edited by Administrator; 02/20/13 05:49 AM.


   
Quote
(@kiwinightstalker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
almost as good as the emergency light in a very old lift in a very expensive neighbourhood,....it was a torch padlocked to the handrail. It used a combination lock so every time I went i would tried to unlock it!!! (I never did).

Last edited by kiwinightstalker; 02/20/13 11:11 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Forget paying a company to take care of the phone line and then paying a huge amount of money everytime the intercom goes out (we dont cover intercoms on service contracts unless its a huge contract then they pay a ton extra up front for us to cover everything). So if the car clips a lock where you get no service?



   
ReplyQuote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
we had a state inspector write up emergency communication on a 2' rise platform lift without doors in a casino. it now has a blue box that calls otisline lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That appears to be a CORDLESS phone. Not a cell phone LOL



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top