Elevator Forum

Can somebody please...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Can somebody please tell me the brand of this?

24 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
28.2 K Views
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
can anybody here help me acquire keys for this? I have keys to every MAJOR brand of elevator and none of them fit.



   
ReplyQuote
 Tito
(@Tito)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey it looks like Dover/turnbull, did you try Dover 250, 251, 252?

Last edited by Tito; 08/05/13 09:41 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I am really trying to acquire the keys for this panel. Can anybody help me or at least let me know the key numbers?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Robert)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Having worked for general elevator, I can tell you that this car station in from KM White. I even helped install a few when I was a helper.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Robert)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The key I believe is a duo 7723. I may have one or two. I will look next week when I can.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks, I appreciate it., I can post some close ups of the keyswitches if that helps.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Looks like an Epco



   
ReplyQuote
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
please do. I would really like keys for my panel.



   
ReplyQuote
(@dieselducy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
FINALLY found the key!! It is a DUO W7336 key.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top