Elevator Forum

Kone Elevator in Mo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone Elevator in Moscow

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,410 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7172]
Kone Elevator in Moscow

I'm in Moscow right now and was able to snap a shot of the Kone guy working on a Kone MRL in our hotel. It appears the main controller boards are located in a cabinet in the hall jamb. Does anyone know what model Kone this is? These are among the smoothest elevators I've ever ridden. Good Job Kone Moscow!!!!!!
Last edited by Administrator; 05/26/13 06:58 AM.


   
Quote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I wish they had that design here. Instead our machine room are in basement parking garages or 75ft. down the hallway around the corner and then pat your head and rub your stomach. Hahaha. This would definitely speed things up.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I agree, I like this design. It would make troubleshooting easier. I wanted to ask the mechanic some questions about the system but he was frustrated dealing with an intermittent problem not to mention my Russian is not that great.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mountainlifter)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have 3 of these lifts in our portfolio in Australia.
It's handy having the controller right next to the lift.
We know this model as the KONE Monospace.
Worked on 30 or 40 of these at TKEA at nights.
There were about 3 different types.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top