Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
27/09/2016 5:27 am
Another Mystery
Alive with one foot in the grave in NC
Jim
27/09/2016 8:04 am
I've got one of those... Southeastern, and if that is one foot in the grave mine has both. That looks pretty clean. Hate the valves.
27/09/2016 8:29 pm
I used to have two of those, Southeastern for sure. Western Elevator installed them in Seattle.
Last edited by NewMech; 09/27/16 12:29 PM.
Topic starter
27/09/2016 11:31 pm
Thanks You Guys
27/09/2016 11:52 pm
If you need the prints, I have a few
29/09/2016 4:50 am
I would like some prints please. I will PM you. Thanks!
30/09/2016 10:51 pm
If it still has the original valve, the valve REALLY needs to be replaced. The "unloader" portion of the valve can be dangerous.
03/10/2016 7:46 pm
I sent the prints to you guys.
E311, what is the issue with the unloader valve? We have a few of these that are still running. If there is the slightest issue with the valve we go ahead and put the EECO power unit on it. I have not heard of this situation with the unloader valve.
03/10/2016 9:14 pm
Jim,
United put many of these controllers in. All I have left is a two stop. We too have had issues with the valve. We've recommended a full mod. But the unit runs with a limited amount of service calls. So they are not likely to do the work anytime soon!
United put many of these controllers in. All I have left is a two stop. We too have had issues with the valve. We've recommended a full mod. But the unit runs with a limited amount of service calls. So they are not likely to do the work anytime soon!
04/10/2016 3:19 am
Almost looks like one I replaced all the relays with new style, it was in a church in Raleigh. Also still have at least one that I can think off. Are you having problems, or just showing age? I've worked on various ones like that in depth.