Elevator Forum

Local 18 Los Angele...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 18 Los Angeles Interview Rank

173 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
233 K Views
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Had my buddy text cathrin who works in the Union office she said they have called something like 10 guys off the new hire list but there are 35 guys on the bench



   
ReplyQuote
(@Lowrider)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well... Crap



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rodriadr91)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any word?



   
ReplyQuote
(@halawalabingbang)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hopefully that list will start moving at some point. The last thing I had heard was that the list was frozen but that was at least 4 months ago now so maybe things have changed since then.

Not sure if anyone is on the list in Vegas but just wondering if anyone has heard any news at all about Vegas?



   
ReplyQuote
(@halawalabingbang)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey Eman310. I appreciate your post about how long you had to wait for a call. I was hoping I could ask you what that process was like. Did you have to reinterview after 2 years? I was under the impression that after 2 years you fall off the list and have to reapply. But not sure really what happens after the 2 years



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rodriadr91)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This was posted from someone over in the Reddit forum “I am #15 and just got called for work in San Diego. Just wanted to let everyone know as of now San Diego is calling off the list but not LA yet.”



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have been on the list for Vegas since 2018 as long as they don’t have another open testing date from what I’m told I’m still on the current hiring list



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
lol, broo thats still going? im 108 last i heard they were on #93, im already 5 months in for my local, no point i guess for me if they call me, seattle has hella baddies and the wearher is nice 👌🏽

Originally Posted by Travisnbb4evr
I have been on the list for Vegas since 2018 as long as they don’t have another open testing date from what I’m told I’m still on the current hiring list



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That’s awesome!!! I don’t think I realized you got in. I’m hoping for San Diego/la I’m 57 on that list and 176 or close to it on the Vegas list. hoping for sd to happen soon, I live there plus they cleared the bench and actually started calling guys again #15 just got called



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hell yeah bro goodshit, hope u make it man.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
43 said he was called last Tuesday (posted on Reddit) 🎉🎊🍾



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rodriadr91)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@travisnbb4ever u should be getting that call soon brotha let us know when u do



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Possibly 14 away or less the anticipation is gonna kill me. I will be posting for sure



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
oh ur good. probably a few more months man at most



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
46 got the call



   
ReplyQuote
Page 9 / 12
Share:
Scroll to Top