Elevator Forum

Local 18 Los Angele...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 18 Los Angeles Interview Rank

173 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
233 K Views
(@Rodriadr91)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Great news! You’ll get the call soon brotha let’s keep this list rollin!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Travisnbb4evr
46 got the call

bro i was stuck at #11 for like 3 months man the wait was killer lol, your almost there bro, learn everything you can man



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That’s brutal! I will learn everything humanly possible! I’m so damn close 🤞🏻



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The current number is 55, my buddy had his mechanic call the hall



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rodriadr91)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Let us know when u get that call brotha hopefully things stay on the up and up



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well I got the call (#57) but I had to turn it down, it was for LA I will have to hold out for San Diego. The guy on the phone said they had 2 openings for la so I would assume they are on 59 now



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Should’ve taken the job



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rodriadr91)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@erok whats the work picture looking like? Are they going to get through this list quite a bit ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If I didn’t live 4 hrs away, have a house, a 1 year old and a baby on the way sure would of made sense. I’m first on the San Diego list so I’m confident I made the right decision. Plus I’m taking a paycut to get in so the time to drive and the price of fuel just doesn’t make sense.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Updownman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've been in the trade for 10 years, family is most important.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you for that, I agree it’s why I’m getting in the trade in the first place



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got the call going to work for Otis starting Friday



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rodriadr91)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congratulations brotha ! Did they say what number they’ve gotten up to ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you! My plan was to ask but I was so damn excited I blew it



   
ReplyQuote
(@EllalatorGoUp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congratulations!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 10 / 12
Share:
Scroll to Top