Notifications
Clear all
11/09/2021 9:46 am
I met with the business agent today they are on number 60 with some guys on the bench
11/09/2021 11:54 pm
Hopefully those guys get picked up ASAP. Did he say on how busy he expected the local to be ?
12/09/2021 7:01 am
You have any info for everyone? Lol no man it was all I could do to that Info without bugging the guy in casual
Conversation.
Conversation.
24/09/2021 11:26 am
#64 went to work today in San Diego
18/11/2021 8:08 am
#74 got called up today
18/11/2021 10:21 pm
Sweet thanks for the update Eman…
23/11/2021 6:26 am
How's it going so far?
08/12/2021 2:51 pm
Fyi... 84 got called this morning per reddit
26/01/2022 3:45 am
Update: 105 got called per Reddit
14/03/2022 8:41 pm
Hey guys, #301 here. Per Reddit, it looks like they’re on at least #139. 30 guys were called but not sure where #139 is within the 30. Congrats to all who made the list and who’ve been called. I hope and pray we all get called.
02/04/2022 2:47 am
Alright guys, I spoke to a lady in the office in Glendora,. They’re holding the list until December for no reason. This tests a lot of our patience and it’s utter bs but we live on, barely.
02/04/2022 6:58 am
Holding the list ?
02/04/2022 3:15 pm
She didn’t go in depth anymore than that. She repeated it
03/04/2022 12:25 am
Im going to assume that means the list will be actively hired off of until at least then
03/04/2022 1:04 am
Originally Posted by newbie97
Alright guys, I spoke to a lady in the office in Glendora,. They’re holding the list until December for no reason. This tests a lot of our patience and it’s utter bs but we live on, barely.
I’m not exactly sure if that means they’ve paused the hiring until December or if the list is active til December. My guess is “paused” if newbie called and asked what number they’re on and the lady’s answer was “We’re holding the list...”. We’ll know for sure what the answer is if/when the next update is posted in the coming weeks.