Notifications
Clear all
21/07/2020 11:24 pm
Originally Posted by Eman310
Otis just laid off a bunch of 50%-55%ers due to lack of work. I was one of them. The out of work list is gonna slow down waiting list you guys are on. Hopefully Crap picks up soon.
Are you back to work Eman310?
27/07/2020 11:49 am
Since this covid stuff kinda messed everything up has anyone heard when they will start with a new list?
Is it generally every 2 years?
Is it generally every 2 years?
I don't have any hopes of getting in at all from this list anymore.
28/07/2020 3:28 am
Originally Posted by Jmglasell
Since this covid stuff kinda messed everything up has anyone heard when they will start with a new list?
Is it generally every 2 years?
Is it generally every 2 years?
I don't have any hopes of getting in at all from this list anymore.
Would be cool if they just let this list roll for an extra year or so. We got a bad card with all this Covid Crap. Has anyone called the hall lately and asked if they are calling guys in again?
31/07/2020 11:36 pm
Still on the bench
30/08/2020 7:49 am
Still on the bench Eman?
21/09/2020 8:14 am
Any word?
28/09/2020 4:46 am
I got word from a buddy that works for 24hr elevator that there are 4 pages of guys on the out of work list and what’s even shittier is that allot of them are guys no one really wants so, it’s not looking real promising at the moment
28/09/2020 11:51 am
Hello seattle 2021!
30/09/2020 1:19 am
Yeah were screwed. Not keeping my hopes up.
24/12/2020 6:03 pm
Has anyone heard anything lately? I’m still curious as to what’s been going on lately. Someone please respond.
25/12/2020 2:23 am
Nothing man not a single thing 🤦🏻♂️
27/12/2020 7:19 am
Lol
02/02/2021 12:38 pm
I got some info that’s completely ambiguous but no ones posting so here it is. My buddy is a mechanic for Otis, apparently they are busier than Crap and just called 6 guys to work, he didn’t know if they were off the bench or new hires.
02/02/2021 1:41 pm
Dude that's some good news. Coming up on a year now. I also heard from someone in the union that they might be extending this list another year.
02/02/2021 4:33 pm
Hopefully both those statements are true.