Notifications
Clear all
05/05/2020 6:08 am
They pulled in a couple guys maybe less than 15 then havenβt heard about anyone else getting called
15/05/2020 10:48 am
So I heard through the grapevine they should start to pick up work for the apprentices as well as foreman around mid June. Not 100% certain though.
16/05/2020 11:31 am
How reliable is your source? Cant wait to get that call. Keeping my hopes up 🤞
18/05/2020 10:38 am
It is a very reliable source from 3 different people in the union itself. I donβt say anything false.
19/05/2020 12:20 am
Awesome! The waiting has been brutal haha
04/06/2020 5:14 am
Has anyone tried calling the hall?
05/06/2020 4:07 am
I was thinking about that.
05/06/2020 4:11 am
I just called. She told me it's just a waiting game. Wait until your number is called. We just gotta keep hangin tight
05/06/2020 5:24 am
By any chance did she say what number they were on?
05/06/2020 10:00 am
No she didnt
29/06/2020 7:19 am
So they picked up work this last Tuesday and hopefully should start calling newbies out soon. Everyone just be in constant reminder to post what number you are and when they call you.
29/06/2020 9:34 am
Hell yeah! Hopefully they can pick up some steam to make up for lost time
29/06/2020 11:18 am
Update from local 18 fb page
https:/
02/07/2020 4:50 am
Otis just laid off a bunch of 50%-55%ers due to lack of work. I was one of them. The out of work list is gonna slow down waiting list you guys are on. Hopefully Crap picks up soon.
04/07/2020 7:42 am
Damn. Keep us updated dude!