Elevator Forum

Local 18 Los Angele...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 18 Los Angeles Interview Rank

173 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
233 K Views
(@Rique925)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can vouch for loogie too, I passed my test in Reno 3 years ago



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Interesting, that's not what they told us in Seattle, if we dont get hired in this 2 year span, we had to take test and interview all over again.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rodriadr91)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone receive an interview date yet for this latest recruitment?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Eman310)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I took the test two years ago.I just got the call, I start on Tuesday. Anyone have any tips or ideas as far as to what should I expect next.



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What number were you and where did you get hired?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Eman310)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was ranked 480 back in 2017 ...
LA



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Which company?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Eman310)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not sure yet, I am to report to the local office in Glendora on Tuesday. I am guessing they will let me know then.



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congrats, let me know where you get hired. There’s a lot of posts on here already that will tell you what to expect and what you need. Basically don’t be late (30-15min early), pay attention, stay busy, work hard, be safe and don’t be a [censored]. Carry a notepad and pen on you all the time and take notes if you have a hard time remembering Crap. Tape measure, channel locks, knife, flip flop screwdriver.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Eman310)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for the advise. I’ll update you on Tuesday.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jmglasell)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Has anyone got their results from the latest aptitude test or an interview date?
I'm fairly confident that I passed but it would be nice to put my mind at ease.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Loogie28)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was number 463... I got called the 22nd of October...been working for 2 weeks now.. so yes that list is stick active till they start another list.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jmglasell)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Loogie28
I was number 463... I got called the 22nd of October...been working for 2 weeks now.. so yes that list is stick active till they start another list.

Congrats! Gives quite a bit of hope for the rest of us that they'll probably reach around 500 when the next list is in place.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Eman310)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congrats... what company were you assigned to. I start tomorrow with City Lift. There were three other guys in the union office today that were picked up by Otis and swinerton.



   
ReplyQuote
(@locomoto22)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good morning fellas, I recently just received my interview date at the end of January . Do you guys have any pointers or questions that they will ask?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 12
Share:
Scroll to Top