Elevator Forum

Local 18 Los Angele...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 18 Los Angeles Interview Rank

173 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
233 K Views
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good luck, glad someone updated us on the new list. I took my interview a few years ago so I don’t remember all the questions I think there somewhere on these forums (examples.) I brought in all my certifications, photos of work I’ve done, letters of recommendation from previous employers.. Basically bring in EVERYTHING you got. Put it in a folder and make sure they’re copies so you can leave it with them if they want you to. Bring in 3 copies of your resume. One for each interviewer and one for you if you need it. Be confident and honest, we don’t like liars in this trade. Once again good luck and keep us updated.



   
ReplyQuote
(@locomoto22)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I completed power line school a few years ago. Do you think they consider that a plus? Thanks for replying



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah for sure



   
ReplyQuote
(@locomoto22)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have my certificates from my previous trade and also all of my work experience and also some projects I’ve completed with my dad outside of work. I put pictures and all of it in 2 portfolios. Does all of that sound good? Glad to hear you got in. What number did you rank and how fast did they call you?



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was around 125 took one year



   
ReplyQuote
(@locomoto22)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Cool congratulations! What certs did you have?



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welding 3G/4G



   
ReplyQuote
(@locomoto22)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you remember the duration of the interview?



   
ReplyQuote
(@FB323)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi guys, just joined the forum. I recently took the test and moved on to the interview portion which is coming up in about two weeks. Any advice, suggestions, do’s and don’ts?



   
ReplyQuote
(@locomoto22)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any update on interview results for Local 18?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Lowrider)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm hoping they are done interviewing by now. I interviewed on the 27th of February and my last name starts with "S". Refreshing my emails every hour haha.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FB323)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Low rider- I feel you man. I keep checking inbox and spam box. The email they sent out for the interview went to my spam so I’m making sure I check it all.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Travisnbb4evr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your emails just got my ranking this afternoon
I got ole Heinz 57 not bad considering I don’t have really any relatable technical skills



   
ReplyQuote
(@Lowrider)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah buddy. I got ranked 71.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FB323)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good stuff to both of you. How long before they call, do you think?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 12
Share:
Scroll to Top