Elevator Forum

Local 18 Los Angele...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Local 18 Los Angeles Interview Rank

173 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
233 K Views
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26706]
Hey there fellas, I recently found out that Local 18 rank # 310 was hired about six weeks ago. I myself am not too far from this ranking. If there is anyone in need of insight or capable of providing it for Local 18 Los Angeles, post here.



   
Quote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyone have an update on which number the list is on?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Talk to the local and they are passed number 343 and before number 357



   
ReplyQuote
(@Electricjunky17)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was number 355. I got called today. They said they’re hiring 2 guys. I turned it down so good luck to everyone else coming up on the list!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Cool, for what area? San Diego, LA or? Cool



   
ReplyQuote
(@Electricjunky17)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
LA



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffalo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Did you turn it down because of the company or type of job? Or because it was LA?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bandit1984)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve heard that you can call and get the current number from the locals. Would I call the local or the region supervisor?

I’m placed in a smaller local but would like to just call someone and get an idea of where they are in their hiring.

Thanks for the help folks and stay safe out there.

-JS



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rodriadr91)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Has anyone received a test or interview date for the latest recruitment(8/26/2019)?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Loogie28)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Negative.. waiting on my interview date. Already passed the test.



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When did you take the test?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Loogie28)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
In 2016



   
ReplyQuote
 Erok
(@Erok)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
🤔



   
ReplyQuote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Test and interview scores are only good for the 2 year hiring period.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Loogie28)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
False..I thought that to. with me passing that test I was able to interview in Portland in June this year and rank #81 and interview in Dallas in July this year and rank #51. Best of luck to all you!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 12
Share:
Scroll to Top