Elevator Forum

PNEUMATIC VACUUM EL...
 
Notifications
Clear all

PNEUMATIC VACUUM ELEVATORS

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,865 Views
(@elevatedone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4746]
Has anyone heard about this or seen it?

http://www.daytonaelevator.com/Pneumatic%20Vacuum%20Elevator%20Main%20Page.htm

I can only imagine the problems.



   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That is indeed wild!!!

I've thought about it at the bank when I watch the tube go from the drive thru to the teller, and then thought...

"No way would I want to be inside the tube.." LOL..



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have seen and tried these units at the elevator convention. They are slow but safe. Very JETTSONS with the clear tube. They have units big enough for wheel chairs now. So it would be the best looking answer for your home if a love one was chair bound.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top