Elevator Forum

Those wild and wack...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Those wild and wacky Danes...LOL..

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,111 Views
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2507]
I've mentioned that the Danes are very liberal. They are also very down-to-earth and very plain spoken. Though certainly not rude. Or, at least, they don't mean to be.

So I feel it's my duty to warn potential visitors to Denmark about elevator buttons. I took this picture today at Copenhagen Central Station (platform 10). There are two buttons on the exterior of the elevator. The literal English translation of the first button is "in motion", the second is "to here". But I'll let you see for yourself...



   
Quote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well, at least it's in the hall, and not inside the elevator! Otherwise it might be interpreted as granting license! (pushing the button grants you one free fart pass)



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top