Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Retirement

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,058 Views
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25744]
Guys after 40 years in the trade I will be hanging it up Friday! I will check in on you from time to time but we have an RV with a full tank of gas and nothing but time! I loved my time in the trade and feel lucky to have been part of it. Be safe and talk with you guys later. Dan



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Congrats, I retired in 2012 with 48 Actual Years and 56 Credited with overtime, You will love it!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Happy Motoring! You will be missed on the forum!



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Happy Retirement Dan!



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok Just checking in. I think I will master the art of retirement much faster than say adjusting a Vernier Haughton Selector! Just wanted to let anyone considering retirement know that its not all its cracked up to be. Let me tell you- you never get a day off ! Weekends, Holidays nope your still retired! No overtime no nothing!!!! HAHA Loving it Guys...….. Stay safe work safe God Bless.

Last edited by danzeitz; 04/27/19 04:22 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top