Elevator Forum

EW founder and lege...
 
Notifications
Clear all

EW founder and legend

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,977 Views
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
Quote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I heard that when Elevator World was just in the conception stages he wasn't quite sure the magazine could be successful. One of the mechanics/ people with him hand him a twenty and told him I'll be your first customer, you can't quit now! I've enjoyed his magazine for many years!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Robert Krieger)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
His vision provided a valuable service to the world of Elevatoring. May his legacy continue for generations to come.
We are blessed that he left behind a book. http://www.elevatorbooks.com/Products/MOREUPS/more-ups-than-downs-a-memoir.aspx

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Robert L Krieger Jr.



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
A true leader that we all owe a dept of gratitude. God bless him and his family.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top