Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

yaskawa software

14 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.5 K Views
(@andy71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28035]
hello everyone has yaskawa software for inverter v1000 0 L7? thanks



   
Quote
 Jim
(@Jim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
down load drive wizard from yaskawa. its free.



   
ReplyQuote
(@andy71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks I have connect with LK4V0023FFA KONE Elevators inverter in tms modded but I have a error timeout?



   
ReplyQuote
(@andy71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
??



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Kone writes their own software for the Yaskawa Drive.



   
ReplyQuote
(@andy71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi Rolly, kone write own firmware, software I have yaskawa driver wizard industries and omron cx drive but no connect. I have a firmware kone but how to put firmware in this programs, thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I did it some years ago will have to look at interface. I did use a yaskawa program to load it. The program name was "Conman".



   
ReplyQuote
(@andy71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi thanks have a program for me, becose I search in internet but nothing?



   
ReplyQuote
(@andy71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You should be able to call Yaskawa and get a program and interface. I went to a class in a Chicago Suburb. They had everything there.



   
ReplyQuote
(@andy71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi Rolly I have call a yaskawa but they said that no exist a software and in the site yaskawa don't exist!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not sure what country you are in, but give me an email will send to you. Interface, on your own!



   
ReplyQuote
(@andy71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
andy71, mail came back, your mail is not set up to accept an attachment.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top