Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

windows 10/11 IMS

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,273 Views
(@workingclass)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33945]
I'd appreciate if anyone can help me with a copy of IMS that will run on windows 10 or 11... our computers got upgraded and no longer run older windows XP programs, and im pretty stuck without IMS and the swift wizard being able to run. I know wizard was never updated but im sure there is IMS that works?

Thanks and be safe



   
Quote
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgvccXB7XGg I don't know it is true or not.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes its posible
Attachments
87058D82-8987-4AEB-AE43-972F3D519687.jpeg (1.06 MB, 71 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Win10 and or 64bit are no issue, I do it all the time.... It seems when they "upgraded" your computer they would have taken into consideration your much needed ims tool especially if you are "stuck without" it ? So "they" are not willing to help you with acquiring a new version?



   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Old IMS versions at leat 2.4 or less cant be install on any window 64 bit

maybe 2.5 or higher can run 64OS



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’d pay good money for one too..



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top