Elevator Forum

Westinghouse Modula...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Westinghouse Modular Escalators

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,982 Views
(@dre1383)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2418]
For the last 6 months I have been preforming service and maintenance work on a group of Westinghouse Modular 100, 220 and 250 units. I am for a Westinghouse maintenance schedule for these units. Looking for lubrication, drive chain, bearing and bushing replacement timetables. Any information will be better than what I have.



   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Remember these golden rules when asked....

"Escalators?? I think I rode one once.."

"Hydraulic Elevators???? Whats' that?"

"Geared Elevators??? I've been exposed and pretty good at them".

"Gearless??? I'm freak'n awesome"..

LOL..



   
ReplyQuote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
the golden rule is "I'm an elevator guy I can do anything from being a high paid janitor to electro-mechanical genius to salesman."



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top