Elevator Forum

Westinghouse Mark V...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Westinghouse Mark V Memory Tape

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,072 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#3011]
Does any one know of a schindler replacement or an aftermarket replacement for the memory tape unit? We have some information that suggests there was an aftermarket replacement made by Bronson Lift in Chicago. Has anyone ever upgraded the memory tape device? Thanks for the help!!!!



   
Quote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you looking for the actual tape reader unit? The actual reader that loads the program on the PD2 board? I believe those are obsolete. If your looking to replace the PD2/PD2B processor board with a upgraded BL2 I can support that. I'll send you an email with contact info.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Half-Pick. Yes, I am interested in changing the PD2 board with an upgrade. I'll call today to get more details.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top