Elevator Forum

Virginia Controls P...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Virginia Controls PET Service Tool

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,967 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27713]
Does anyone have any information on the PET Service Tool for VC elevators? Is it only available as a stand-alone tool? Does anyone know where to get one?



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you sure your not referring to Vertitron Midwest Controls? They used what was called a P.E.T tool on their earlier controllers. See bottom page of link: http://vertitron.com/html/parts_vcs1.htm



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can still get that thing?



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It's still on their website. It's pretty rare that you even need a tool on these. Probably some of the most reliable hydro controls made in my experience. I have heard that some of the boards on their older controllers are becoming obsolete though.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve gotten by up til now without a tool but I always want the tool!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'll sell you one for 1k



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
1000 going once...1000 going twice.....?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top