Elevator Forum

Vertitron VMI Hydra...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Vertitron VMI Hydraulic Relay Board CPU Interface

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,233 Views
(@Rotteapple)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38675]
I have an older Vertitron with a cpu interface. It shows various faults and current states of the operation. I have prints on site, however I'm hoping someone can send me some material on the user interface. There is a password enabled and no one wrote it down. I'm over here in the midwest and hoping someone has any documentation they can send me or information about what it does and how to navigate + password.

Thanks everyone from Local 85.

Attachments
Screenshot_20241219_114808_Gallery.jpg (1.13 MB, 30 downloads)
Screenshot_20241219_114804_Gallery.jpg (872.9 KB, 22 downloads)



   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you try calling MEI? Ask for Denny i think.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rotteapple)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Did, he didn't know what the password could be. Was a last ditch effort, hoping someone on here might remember a generic one or a system of how they were created per job or controller type. Like thyssen or Schindler passwords



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top