Elevator Forum

US MP1220 Prints Ne...
 
Notifications
Clear all

US MP1220 Prints Needed

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,691 Views
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4777]
I have some missing prints that I need for troubleshooting this jewel. Since doing 5 year tests this week one of my units run on inspection in the up direction. Acts like it is still at the bottom, butirection is made up. The tool would indicated it is lost and under normal conditions it should run to a terminal to find itself. It would see a signal to run down, but never would pick the brake. It would only pick brake in up direction. It is now in the overhead after been run up so many times on inspection. The relays that I know I need to pick the brake are PR and PPP. I am not getting them to pick. Any help out there.



   
Quote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
pm me i have prints, you probably have it fixed already, as it has been a few days.



   
ReplyQuote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Got some prints from a member. Thanks for checking. Fixed it this week. Had a bad A3 module card.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top