Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Us elevator Braille

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,926 Views
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30810]
Have a customer with an older car with us elevator fixtures, which I easily found and was able to replace the damaged buttons on however the COP Braille is pretty worn and they want them changed but I’m having a tough time finding anywhere to get those. Anyone know of any spots that still sell us elevator car station Braille?



   
Quote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don’t think your chances are good to find new Braille. Maybe finding a universal stick on Braille that dimensionally covers the old knockout would work. Or repaint the OEM tags.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Go on vertical express and search car Braille,on page 11 there is stuff for us car braille. Thyssen bought us along time ago.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top