Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
15/05/2012 12:41 pm
I have a Ascension 2000 that shuts down 2 times a month for random faults. Out of service faults are most common, and it can only be reset with a freedom tool. I have a freedom tool. I want to know how to keep the car from faulting out. I address the problems every month when I do service. The car will still fault out for counting multiply faults, doors being held for to long, random position faults......ect. I have had other Ascensions, and have never had these problems. Is it posible I need a software change, how do you turn off fault counter, or is there a way to change this with the freedom tool? Any info appreciated.
You learn something new everyday hopefully.
Topic starter
16/05/2012 11:07 am
Disregard this I was on vacation when you guys discussed this topic. So I have my answer. SORRY