Elevator Forum

U.I.T. Screen tac 2...
 
Notifications
Clear all

U.I.T. Screen tac 20

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,677 Views
(@Sirnik)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17391]
I have two tac 20 in same machine room , both UIT
screens Not working , have like four little dots
in middle left corner. Can these boards be
Swapped or are they job specific. Can they
Be disabled thru IMS? Any suggestions ?



   
Quote
(@Elevatortec)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
In my experience.. I called vertical express I was trying to replace the screed with the same problem on a TAC22 Non-Proprietary and they said the warranty was expired and we need to contact a local TK company, I also tried to swap it with another controller and it did not work. I have an IMS tool and it works on that controller and its 100% better than the UIT screens.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The UIT is fingerprinted to the job on TAC20s. Most likely someone has either installed a UIT from another car or loaded software not for that job. If you have IMS though, I wouldn't even bother with that thing. And having it disabled just gives building engineers and maintenance people one less thing to screw with.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Sirnik)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for your inputs, I don't have the IMS yet. It is nice to have just to show status. Next time I am there I will try to swap them .



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevatortec)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you need ims I can help you.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top