Elevator Forum

TXR5 W/ DSD412 - ER...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TXR5 W/ DSD412 - ERR0080

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
896 Views
(@Hex67)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40235]
Looking for some help / info on a 80 error, no extra info. I can reset the car and it will go idle. As soon as I try to run M picks and drops and faults out. No drive faults. I’ve swapped the drive PS, logic board, and motor field board with no changes.



   
Quote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
0080 OverTempMCR

Description:
Over temperature detected within Motor Control (VF).
Comments: The Motor Control PCB has temperature sensors on the heat sink of the power electronics and on the brake resistors (for BR type converters).
If temperature limit is exceeded on one of the sensors during the trip, Travel Control has 20 sec to stop the car at the next floor, before Motor Control aborts the trip.
Elevator remains blocked for as long as overtemperature is detected.

Causes and Actions:
Check the frequency converter for overtemperature and check the temperature sensors.
See also the event log in Motor Control.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top