Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TXR5 Help Please

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
12.5 K Views
 BWK
(@BWK)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2015]
Have a car that has been giving me problems lately. TXR5 SSDC controller. Customer say's that a few times a week when approaching the top terminal,the car comes to an abrupt stop...sits dead for a few seconds...then levels down to the next lower floor and kicks the doors open.I have never witnessed this cause naturally when I arrive it performs flawless.
The errors I receive on the controller are 17OverSpeedKSE..then always two seconds later on the time stamp I get 103HighSpeedStop. I replaced the upper KSE mag switch on the car,scanned the hoistway,and the problem went away for about three or four weeks. Scanned again and the problem went away for another three or four weeks.

Any help greatly appreciated!!!



   
Quote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have a proximity switch or a finned blade for terminal slowdown? I had this same problem on a 400A at the top terminal floor! It was the sensors weren't fully engaging the terminal blade at times.



   
ReplyQuote
 BWK
(@BWK)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah....the finned blade....Was thinking of swapping out those sensors but figured I would of gotten an ETSL error of some sort...???...I'll swap 'em out Monday and see what happens.....Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
 BWK
(@BWK)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Replaced the ETS LED sensors.....we'll see what happens.



   
ReplyQuote
 BWK
(@BWK)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Well....it ran flawless for a week.....now its back....wtf



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorman15)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have a cartop encoder?



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you check to see if your ets sensors are engaged in the blade and you have no side to side movement at the top landing on the car?



   
ReplyQuote
 PGL
(@PGL)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You may want to check if the car is breaking traction coming into the top floor.The weights may be overhauling the cab.I had the same problem with the car going out on an overspeed error.But the overspeed error would shut the car down and required a reset.I marked the driver and ropes ran car up and down.Car was breaking traction 6-8 inches in a 12 floor run.just a thought.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Schmitty74)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does it only happen at the top? Sounds like the KSE distance has either moved or the parameter is wrong. I had something similar and the magnet was in the wrong distance from the floor. If it only does it at full speed then it's the magnet. Your passing the magnet too fast for the controllers settings.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top