Notifications
Clear all
21/02/2012 9:02 am
ya i guess thats whats its called. this is our first trx5 job. you can't do a whole lot with the generic building security login and password that we have. I'm wondering if we can capture cars from the machine room terminal without having to login to the controller and do the kfm thing.
i love getting the chance to learn about other equipment besides the otis stuff on my route, gets boring looking at the same stuff all day.
i love getting the chance to learn about other equipment besides the otis stuff on my route, gets boring looking at the same stuff all day.
21/02/2012 9:10 am
I'll find out, none of my TX jobs have Lobbyvision but we have several jobs that do. I just always use the SMLCD in the controller unless I'm working on an M10 problem.
22/02/2012 5:58 am
You will be able to pull car or cars out on block operation such as Independent service,Security.... Lock floors out. Run random car or hall calls........... You can also set parameters to show traffic patterns whether it be in pie chart or block form....
23/02/2012 7:01 am
Originally Posted By: E-man
I thought the Big S's argument was that the SIMM card was a "tool" and it belongs to S?
Okay...I'll bite...So you don't need the SIMM to diagnose the elvator? If you do wouldn't that make it proprieatary?
Not to even mention the CADI. I've heard they don't even issue those until you go to school in Holland..
24/02/2012 3:47 am
YOU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THE SIMM PERIOD...........
24/02/2012 4:26 am
Originally Posted By: Vatorman15
YOU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THE SIMM PERIOD...........
Exactly...
28/02/2012 1:23 pm
Schindler tech can run telegrams on the CADI to wipe the simm chip without you even knowing and leave the simm chip there.
04/12/2015 7:41 pm
Is this the MX-GC controller ?
05/12/2015 10:07 am
we decided to pass on the controller, sounded like a headache. We have been passing on all the new schindler and kone mrl cars.
30/12/2015 9:52 am
TK has a work around for the SIM, not for the CADI though.
Page 2 / 2
Prev