Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
24/01/2023 11:42 pm
Hi all,
I am wondering how to change the Lift ID per car on a bank of 5 cars. All cars showing car 1. Logged in with System on Cadi however I cannot change the actual Lift ID. Lift ID only highlights, cannot make changes.
I am wondering how to change the Lift ID per car on a bank of 5 cars. All cars showing car 1. Logged in with System on Cadi however I cannot change the actual Lift ID. Lift ID only highlights, cannot make changes.
Thanks for any help
30/01/2023 11:22 pm
Check PM
05/02/2023 7:12 am
once you have established communication did you log in with password?
Topic starter
05/04/2023 10:22 pm
Hi all, Just an update here.
We had to use Cadi 3.10 to change the Lift ID for all the cars. Customer software installed was 2.33 so Cadi 2.94 would not allow any changes to Lift ID.
All cars working fine now.
We had to use Cadi 3.10 to change the Lift ID for all the cars. Customer software installed was 2.33 so Cadi 2.94 would not allow any changes to Lift ID.
All cars working fine now.
Thanks all for all of your input!
Guy